Saturday, May 12, 2007

I Love U Mummy!

Even though i can't celebrate for my mum today/tmr, i want to wish her and all noble Mothers out there a Happy Mothers' Day!

Honestly, i can say that my mum is the most important person in my life because w/o her, i won't be in this world. She's my universal idol (not only S'pore idol :p) and someone who i really look upon to. Her many good virtues (patient, filial, understanding, hardworking, caring, and many many more) are one of the things that i should learn from, not to mention her non-biasness towards her three kids haha! (Seriously, she NEVER show any favoritism to anyone at all! Fair and square..).

Oh yah, one of her MUST-DO task being a mother is that she will not let us go w/o breakfast....yes everyday we will go to work/school after her "ai xin zhao chan" keke! That's something rare and hence precious act since she will make the extra effort to come out with different 'menus' each morning! Sometimes we will ask for just bread and milo but she will say No No! I'm soooo fortunate to have her as my mum and if there's next life, can i have her too? :)))

P.S: Isn't her smile charming? keke!

媽媽, 您是偉大的!

No comments: