Sunday, May 06, 2007

HaPpY AnNiVeRsAry SiMplYBl

Was browsing through all my old posts and i was suprised to realise that it has been 1 year plus into my blogging life and i can't believe it!! Still can recall vividly my first reaction when Ping/Shir asked Fang & I to start. Instant thought was ~ "I can't express well and furthermore nothing to write about leh...My life's so monotonous, nothing exciting to share with...Forget it" :p Ultimately, everything just started out of the blue and i'm glad that i have wrote something on 15 Apr 06 despite that wasn't a so happy starting....

Anyway, does anyone know what SimplyBL means? Haha! Maybe the nutties already knew about it but what about the rest? Any smart guesses? Keke! Seems like i'm having a brief intro of my blog?!?! Nah, just a question that pop into my mind this very moment :p~

Oh yah, almost forget to wish my buddy of 12 solid years a HAPPY BIRTHDAY! 生日快樂! Celebrated for her with the gals on Friday night and she still owe us a short 'touching birthday speech'...."Hei, we are still waiting! You do not want your birthday present? We can keep for another year though" :p

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

jus a guess, Simply Boring Life...

Purple Rain said...

Haha! Good try but u r close :p~

Anonymous said...

think i got the B wrong, wat could it be, ballistic?

Anonymous said...

neh.. i think its boliao

Purple Rain said...

Who r u? Don't dare to leave down your name? :p~