Sunday, November 12, 2006

Sick sick sick

Initially was a slight sore throat as a result of a packet of Lays but after the spicy wanton noodle on sat morning, my throat was infected i guess. Subsequently that evening, headache striked me and it was so terrible that i vomitted like a merlion!! No joke. Threw everything out, including the wanton noodle, and for the first time i had a taste of my stomach acid since i didn't have my lunch. My friend wanted me to have some food but i just couldn't eat...What goes in will come out instantly. Gosh! I hate it whenever i have headache especially during weekends! I rested at home today and slept all the way :p But still, my throat itches and i'm coughing non stop now :s Hopefully i will recover tmr and go back to work.

Good Health is really important. Without it, one can never achieve anything in life, no matter how much fortune you possess since humans are so vulnerable...Take care everyone :)

No comments: