Saturday, October 21, 2006

A Day at Jurong Bird Park

Was given two complimentary passes by supplier (8 entries) to the Bird Park and had a family outing (sis couldn't make it as she's studying for test...) since it was quite sometime we had one :) Not that i longed to visit Bird Park (what's so interesting about the boring birds?!?), just that i'm quite a family girl *winks* hehe! Well family to me is almost everything and whenever there's a chance to strengthen the bond (be it a simple breakfast on a sat morning, a short trip like this to places of interest or the recent holiday getaway to Taiwan) i will make it happen~

Here are some nice pictures to share, enjoy!

Welcome to "Jurong Bird Park"!

"Birds & Buddies" show @ the Pools Amphitheatre

Loving couple keke! My Dad & Mum~


An impatient face while waiting for the panorail, loooong queue!

Second shot at the lovely couple haha!

Not couple pls, my Bro & I. Cool~

Father & Son


Mother & Daughter


Happy face + posing :p

My Guardian angel, Parrottie keke!

My favourite bird so far ~ "Birds of Prey, The Mighty Hawk"!

Mighty & I~

Aren't they cute?

~@ The End @~

2 comments:

MerryJase said...

Yeah we all know you're a family girl. *lol*

Looks like fun though. I've only been there once and that was when I was 8 years old! Wow, that was eons ago!

Purple Rain said...

*Bleah* keke! Rare chance to go there since that's one of the places where we won't consider unless for gd reason :p