Sunday, July 09, 2006

Go Go Italy!

Approximately another 4hrs the final is gonna kick off and the anxiety is building up slowly around the world i guess. Most probably i will stay up to watch Italy win France haha! GO GO GO Italy!

Today he msg me and said that he's in Bintan on vacation and feeling bored. The first reaction that hit me was like "Huh?!? Feel bored then msg me? What the hell..." But still, as a friend, i sort of 'entertain' him...I just don't like the feeling of people making use of me if you know what i mean. I hate it infact. I can be a good listener and willing to lend you my big big ears but pls don't take advantage of that. Sounds too serious? Opps, just a thought that arise when this incident happens.

Looking forward to our Huannies Chalet next wk! Yippee! Time for a get together and my first time being an organiser! Of course i'm not alone, with my huanny team memebers hehe :p Hopefully it will be fun since we are each inviting our own friends.

3 comments:

MerryJase said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
MerryJase said...

So, who's the "he"? ;)

Purple Rain said...

Haha well, for you to guess and for me to know :p