Wednesday, July 23, 2008

July

Time seems to pass by quickly when one is busy...At a wink of the eyes, it's almost end of Jul and i'm with STK for almost a month...hmmm so far things are going smoothly for me *fingers crossed*....not much to complain about except 'frequent' urgent assignments from boss :s Seems like he loves to challenge my capability of completing urgent reports or presentations on the same day and thank God i didn't fail myself so far...*phew* was really stressful initially since i was trying to know his working style there then....

Alot of things happened this month...both happy & sad issues...I really hope that my dear pal is ok and get over it soon...don't think too much ok? Just move on and who knows it might be a blessing in disguise?! We'll always support U de! *cheers*

Celebrated Dear's 30th birthday (LOL opps, the BIG "3" ya) haha! *P.S: Don't worry, U definitely don't look like your age keke* He wanted to go to the place where we 1st met and "chong wen jiu meng"...I must say it's really nice to be together with him even though after almost 9 months le...The feeling is still as strong, if not, stronger :)

1 comment:

xgg said...

wah...so the sweet!