Tuesday, January 22, 2008

MIA

Getting lazier to blog recently or should i say there aren't many 'exciting' stuffs to write on? haha! I'm so boring huh??!! Oh ya, a few friends of mine thought some mishaps have happened to me hence dropped me messages.....Hmmm, i'm fine & alive thank you :) Just that I've been MIA from the cyberworld for a few days :p~

Hei! I can't help but to say that there's something that i'm anticipating!! :)) At last, there's something i can look forward to and my monotonous working life will be more bearable at the moment! Yipee!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

what thing u are anticipating? dun tell me Chinese New Year holidays hoh heehee

fang

Anonymous said...

CNY....VDay....BD.....huge investment expected for this month....need to win more $$$ at mahjong to cover these expenses lol :P

ND

Purple Rain said...

Oh ya u r right...as if u r a mj king huh? :s I think my gfs can play better than u LOL Right gals? *winkz*

Yup, Feb is my fav mth keke!

Anonymous said...

Hello. And Bye.