Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Low Morale...Sigh....

Just recovered fully from a severe stomach flu and everyone in my family caught it and I was the last person to receive this 'gift'.....Nearly stationed myself 'permanently' in the loo and i guess the feeling will haunt me for quite sometime :s. However, the blessing thing here might only be the lost of a few kgs?!? haha! Nah, still as flabby °J°

Making life worse, work is getting stagnant and business seems sooo slow...Time spent in the office is becoming unbearable...Sigh....To make it worse, I learnt that one of my close colleague is gonna tender next Mon and he told me he got a post at Exxonmobil! Wow~ Annual payout will be nearly double of his present income...Fortunate guy yea? How i wish i have some of his luck man... :(

Well, hopefully things will turn out better for me *fingers crossed* Sigh...

No comments: