Thursday, August 16, 2007

An uneventful but speedy week

Nothing interesting happened so far this week and today is already Thursday....Haha! Which means, weekend is just around the corner :p Oh yeah!! Got to enjoy my weekend before the hectic week comes along again as this time i need to cover for my colleague who's flying off to Tianjin for training. Sheesh! Really hate it as it's just a 2 hours thingy yet she's leaving on Wed and back the following Mon! Shiok right? But Poor me....Think i'm gonna 'die' this time...Why? Simply because i could finish the day's work before heading home but not anymore now...Piling up...Well, *Good luck to me though* :s

2 comments:

MerryJase said...

Poor you! I'm getting busy too! Think I'm going to bring a bit of stuff back to do at home this weekend. Hehehe...

Purple Rain said...

Wow! You can't be serious? Just started work and getting so busy already? Gosh...