Saturday, August 04, 2007

Lazy Saturday

Had an enjoyable Fri night out with colleagues at Lau Pa Sat and coffee session at Boat quay's TCC. We tried to make it a point to arrange for dinner at least once a month for relationship bonding and i guess it's beneficial since work is already so taxing and there will be no time to really sit down and interact. Good time to know one another better yea :)

Dental appointment was cancelled due to dentist on medical leave today hence got to remind myself to arrange again...Probably needs to wait till the week after next since we are going P.Ubin next Sat :p hehe! Already looking forward to it as my last trip there was YEARS ago, during Poly days if i remembered correctly :s However, this time will be a much bigger group? haha! Goodie goodie :p

2 comments:

MerryJase said...

Yup, the last time I went was with you and Fang. During the poly days. :)

Hey, we're going with my sis' colleagues, not her friends. You know that right? ;)

Purple Rain said...

Yes that was my first and last time to P.Ubin keke! Donkey yrs ago....

Oh yah, with your sis's colleagues haha! To me it's the the same lah, all are strangers now :p keke!