Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Sick cat...

Yes i'm ill...Probably due to dehydration from my trip that led to throat inflammation and ultimately serious coughing and mild flu...Endured for 4days but still submit to proper medication prescribed by family doctor today. Guess that age is catching up and i need plenty of rest with a healthy lifestyle.

Was actually quite depressed when i knew the truth from my sis the other day. Shocking + unbelievable initially. While hiding my expression, questions flashed in my mind "How can that be? Can't be true..." The wonderful imagine was tarnished immediately as i know my sis can't be lying...The feeling of learning something bad that you totally unexpect is devastating.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh, wat was the thing that was so shocking? do u mind sharing it with me? thanks