Sunday, July 08, 2007

Back 4 Good

A BIG sorry to all loyal fans of SimplyBL as I was experiencing log in problem for weeks and that explained the long wait for my new post :p

Had a slow week but a relaxing weekend. Slept almost the whole day today as i had a serious headache :s Probably due to improper sleeping pose? I hate it when it happens, especially during wkend...Mood's gone...

Oh yah, I collected my new pair of specs today! haha! Went with Shir to Optic Point on Thurs and it was ready in two days! Fast isn't it? My 1st pair of funky looking specs though BUT i don't look funky at all :( Still the same old stern look when wearing specs...Arghhh! I guess i still prefer contact lenses :p Btw, not many people had seen me with specs keke!

Not having the slightest feel of pre-Monday blue now as I'm anticipating the arrival of next week! haha! Horray!

No comments: