Tuesday, June 12, 2007

A feeling closest to Heaven

The weather was definitely hostile this morning as dark and heavy clouds covered the entire sky. Was quite unwilling to wake up and was even thinking about faking MC but Mum pulled me straight out from my bed....

I was racing aginst time, praying hard that it won't rain till i step into the office. BUT fat hope.....Drizzle turned into heavy downpour when i was about to leave the house. Shit!!!! Hate it when Mr Rain visits during early mornings, especially weekdays because it is quite a distance from the bus stop to my office and the damn pavement is FOREVER flooded during rainy days (poor drainage system)...arrrghhh! No choice, got to brave the rain....

While waiting for my bus, something caught my attention. A RAINBOW in the middle of the road?!?!? I thought my eyes were playing tricks hence i blinked several times and YES, it's a RAINBOW!!! OMG....Amazing isn't it? I was simply elated and on cloud nine! If you have watched the 10pm show at Channel U ("Ge Shi Ziu Xiong"), you might ponder on the creditably of touching a rainbow but now i can confirm that you can even walk through one! haha! :) Too bad i have no time to do that because the bus came shortly....

All is not gone because along the way to the interchange, i was hoping to see another miracle and indeed i was lucky enough to see sparkling diamond-like raindrops dripping from the railings! Very beautiful~ Another Wow~ This reminded me of a song- "What a Beautiful World"... Sometimes i wonder that heartlanders do miss out alot of stuffs in life. If one were to slow down his/her pace, he/she might have a totally different experience, an experience that $$ can't buy....

No comments: