Thursday, February 22, 2007

Long Holiday lalala~

Happy Chinese New Year everyone! It's been a mth since my last blog so decided to write something even though nothing interesting happened during this festive season haha :p Oh yah, did i mention that i'm officially off till 25 Feb (one wk off as usual)? keke! So i'm still lazing at home while most has already started work yest :p Opps! sorry but 2 days of leave being deducted :(

CNY used to be the happiest occasion when i'm younger but not now anymore as i'm turning 27 very very soon :( Gosh! Think sooner or later i'll be going on vacation during this period haha! (Bi Nian). Too old for hong baos (red packets) i guess :p *shy*

Ever since my grandma passed away in yr 2002, the goodies in our house with ultimately end up in 5 peoples mouths (parents, brother, sister & I) as not many relatives visited us like before :( That's one of the reason why i couldn't feel the CNY mood...I miss my grandparents....

Anyway, managed to watched 2 movies (Just Follow Law & Protege) and the 1st was pretty hilarious. I really take my hat off to Fann Wong as she's sooooo ROUGH! Her sweeties pie image totally gone. But overall, a show worth watching as it's both relevant to S'pore scene as usual and funny :)

Hope that everyone has a fruitful CNY!

No comments: