Sunday, December 17, 2006

New Love

Recently i've found 'someone' to kill time with, yes my new love!! Thanks to my sis who extended her helping hands last week and i think i will never get sick of it until the very end :p Hei, don't get mistaken so fast cos it's the "Death Note" comics i'm referring to! haha!

Initiately when my sis was reading it a few mths ago, my sixth sense told me that it MUST be a boring series as neither the cover, nor the first page interest me...Until i watched the movie and i simply can't wait for the 2nd episode to show in cinema this 28 Dec! I like the plot and i think it's beautifully planned. Remember, i love thrillers :) **so don't ever judge a book by its cover as you might just miss a good book**

Oh yah, talking about movies, Saw III is highly recommended :) Another good one asides from the bloody + gross scenes. Twisted ending and a meaningful message to be conveyed. Overall, 4 thumbs up!!!!

No comments: