Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Midweek Updates

Haven't been blogging for quite sometime and yesterday when i met up with Fang to watch "The Host", she asked me to write something soon (no choice, one of my die hard fans hehe :p).



Oh yah, talking about "The Host", my initial thought was "gotta be another horror movie..." which is always on my top list but in the end, both Fang and I laughed throughout the whole show (except several scenes of death)! Probably it was due to the expression of the lead actor or his clumsiness that inject humour to this 'horror' show haha! I guess this movie was indirectly criticizing The States for being oblivious of situations and yet stepping in to interfere at times. And in the end, the credit goes to them for doing nothing! Well that's my personal opinion about this show but overall a worthwhile movie to watch if you need a good laugh :)

Moral story of "The Host": Be a social responsible person keke~

1 comment:

情绪垃圾站 said...

Aiya, write longer mah.. Should write about tat lady who screamed so loud yesterday. She is the one who added more sound effect to the movie haha.. Must give her the credit hehe