Monday, August 07, 2006

Unlucky 686

Can't recall when was my last cry...i don't mean my birth date for goodness sake. Mind you, it was a painful, real PAINFUL experience. I can feel the numbness welling rapidly from my feet to head and cold sweat wasn't within my control. Guess i'm shivering concurrently...My tears just rolled down unknowingly (not instantly thk god). The impact was straight into my bones! This same feeling happened years ago when i was being naughty but never know that it caught me unaware again...This time, double payback!

7 comments:

Aobisi said...

hm.. well.. rest well & take care ok.. no no.. u are not humpty dumpty.. dun worry..

Purple Rain said...

Yah got to tk you wor :p~

MerryJase said...

My, my, that sounds serious. What happened to you?

Purple Rain said...

Long story ping...Will tell/show u when i meet u :p

MerryJase said...

Show??! Don't tell me got big patch of black and blue ah??

Aobisi said...

-.- i think more than a big patch of black and blue loh..

Purple Rain said...

Hmm maybe i shall take a pic of my injury? :p~