Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Road to recovery!

Been wearing specs to work for the past few days and maybe you might be thinking, "what's the big deal?" Yah of course it's a BIG DEAL to me as i simply hate wearing that when i'm out of the house. Not that i'm vain, just that i don't look nice in it...haha! Looks stern i would say and furthermore i look distanced when i'm not smiling (can't expect me to wear a smile every moment), can't imagine with my specs on, worse?! Anyway, i'm thrilled that i will be back to my old style soon, very soon, yipee!! But have to be extra careful in future, no joke when it comes to eyes......"Myyyyy precioussssss......." Haha! :p

Oh yah, besides the eye infection, my leg injuries as well. Guess that this mth isn't a good mth for me :( Hopefully it's not due to the 7th mth....hmmm. New skin is growing but really scare that there will be scars....omg. Have been wearing pants, jeans, long skirts to cover since injured and i miss my mini skirt days....So hopefully, no scars PLS.....

3 comments:

Aobisi said...

SKIRTS !!! @@ OMGOM !!! i wanna see.. hee

Purple Rain said...

Hei, i'm not tomboy lor so i will wear skirts...y r u so surprise? :p

Aobisi said...

havent see before mah.. haha..