Thursday, July 20, 2006

Consider MYself lucky....

The work pace here is slowing down...Mind you, it's real real slow that i can't bear with it anymore!! Right now it's only 11.45am and i have practically nothing to do! How am i going to survive my Thur? Oh yah and my Fri as i forsee that tmr will be another boring day for me. BUT TGIWBF! haha! Looking forward to my weekend though :)

Talking about the slow down, is it due to the seasonal period (as we do have peak and off peak)? Or the major shift of operation to China? Or we are simply losing business to our competitors due to our premium prices (isn't that a norm and well known in this industry)? Anyway, i'm going to find things to do like updating my blog, chat on msn, surf around, act busy etc haha! Well, isn't that part and parcel of life? Getting stuck in something that you are not really into can be a pain sometime...Not that i'm complaining about my job scope, but how i wish i can do things that interest me and i will not even consider that as work! How nice right but not many people are that lucky....

Come to think of it, I though to be contented as i have a happy family, i'm employed, i'm sheltered, i'm healthy, i'm not starved, i'm accompanied and not alone, i'm need not worry about money matters (not that i'm super rich or being 'bao' LOL), and the list goes on and on. Ain't i FORTUNATE? Ok! I shall live everyday happily and not grumble so much haha! You heard me right? Be my witnesses and PLS remind me constantly, thanks! :)

No comments: