Sunday, August 20, 2006

Boring but Relaxing Sunday~

Had a pretty boring day but as usual, relaxing...Doing my own stuffs like reading my novel, tuned in to my favourite station- Class 95 for the whole day (the 90s wkend), took a short nap, chat online for a while and the coolest thing today is to have a phone chat with my friend in Hawaii for the 1st time!! Wow, can't believe that we chatted for 1hr plus...Thought it might be awkward but luckily he's chatty enough hehe! Overall, a cool guy with a cool job and leads a cool life :) Cheers~

Actually from the conversation with him, i realised that i'm just like a 'jing di wua', someone who have yet to explore the real world and being constraint to own comfort zone...hmmm...consider myself lucky or unlucky? I don't know...S'pore is such a safe place to live in BUT in contrast, probably all the bonus points here make us dependent. Given a choice, i wish that i can study/work oversea and experience an independent life for a few years...Just a few good years and i will die w/o regret i guess :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I guess the problem lies in hesitating to get out of the comfort zone ya :)

Purple Rain said...

Haha! hmmm the problem is which zone to go to? No target zone now :p